Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 29, 2010

oh just do it

this is how my morning started...yay.  french vanilla chip muffin made this morning at my local bagel place (which actually DOES find a way to sell NY bagels in northern Virginia).

 and despite the fact that my tendency would be to lounge around all day and lament that fact that my boyfriend had to return to Afghanistan this week, there are actually some things i need to get done today.  so...self-pity BEGONE!  today i will...
1.  put these fabulous vintage drawer pulls (which i bought from funretro) onto my sideboard.

 2.  tackle this monstrosity.  wow.

3.  start to figure out a schedule for this nest-reorganization-project (post about this coming later this week).
4.  transfer my itunes library to my imac so i can clear some much-needed space on my macbook (yes, i'm a total mac-geek).
5.  finish at least two more pattern repeats for...
woot.  time to get a move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment