Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

inspiration tuesday

I'm starting a new weekly feature today...inspiration tuesdays!  Each week i'll showcase a person/idea/blog/craft/project that just inspires and WOWs me.  Every day I come across more and more of these so it shouldn't be too tough.  In fact, the hard part will probably be deciding which one to focus on each week!

For week one let me introduce you to Julie over at Balzer Designs.  Recently, she held art journaling week on her blog (you can find all of that week's post in one neat, tidy space right here).


 
Julie is one of those all-around amazing crafters but her art journals are just a sight to behold!  She defines art journals as "a notebook that mixes text and images" and her posts include information on how and why to keep an art journal...she's even got some fantastic video footage on there!  

I only wish I were as artistically gifted as Julie but her low-stress style has even me (Ms. Stick-to-the-Stick-Figure) inspired to make one.  Check out her wonderful creations...and the rest of her site.  There is tons of great info there!


*All images are Copyright © 2009 Julie Fei-Fan Balzer.






2 comments:

milkcan said...

Thanks for featuring me! And your lovely comments too! Much appreciated!

cuppy said...

I have a funny feeling I am going to LOVE Tuesdays now !! YAY !!!!!

Post a Comment